Verges and landscaping

Verges (the land between your property boundary and the road), are the property of the Shire of Chittering. Prior to works commencing on any verge written approval is required.

Permission to burn your verge for hazard reduction purposes, can be sought from the Chief Bush Fire Control Officer.