Request works

Snap Send Solve! - Report damage online using the Snap Send Solve! app.

To lodge a Works Request online, please scroll to the bottom for our web form.

To report pot holes, damaged kerbs or footpaths, flooded streets, blocked drains, damaged reserves (including play equipment) or any other maintenance issues please contact the Technical Services Department on (08) 9576 4600 during business hours or alternatively fill out the form below.

Bindoon-Moora Road, Great Northern Highway, Brand Highway, Granary Drive and Calingiri Road are owned and maintained by Main Roads WA. To contact Main Roads WA regarding any issues or maintenance requests please call 138 138.

Signage and lighting

Traffic control signs and traffic lights are the responsibility of Main Roads WA. To report damaged signs and lights contact Main Roads WA on 138 138. For damaged or missing street signs please contact the Shire’s Technical Services Department on (08) 9576 4600 during business hours or fill out the form below. To report faulty streetlights contact Western Power on 1800 622 008.

Verges and tree pruning

The verges are part of the road reserve and are therefore owned by the Shire of Chittering. The Shire maintains trees on all verges and has implemented an extensive annual maintenance program to prevent trees interfering with overhead cables and vehicles travelling on the Shire’s roads. If you notice a tree or shrub that requires pruning you can contact the Shire on (08) 9576 4600 or alternatively fill out the form below.


Crossovers join the driveway from a property boundary to the road, as such maintenance and repairs are the responsibility of the current owner. For more information on crossovers please see our Crossovers page.

Submit a Works Request

Complete this form to notify the Shire of any discrepancies and to have the issue resolved.

Please note that domestic animals, abandoned vehicles, illegal dumping, nuisance barking, private firebreaks and rural numbering are the responsibility of Development Services and are not able to be resolved using this form, please email 

Get Audio Code