Text size:


A "crossover" is the section of the drive into a property that replaces the verge and footpath, or will ultimately form part of any future footpath.

Under the provisions of Schedule 9.1, Clause 7 of the Local Government Act 1995 and Regulations 12,13 and 15 of the Local Government (Uniform Local Provisions) Regulations 1996, all landowners within the Shire of Chittering must make application to Council to construct a vehicle crossover.

The Crossover Specification and Application Form is available here

PDF files are used on www.chittering.wa.gov.au for large documents and other resources.  Where a document is not designed to be exclusively printed, an accessible alternative file (for example HTML, Rich Text) may be obtained by emailing chatter@chittering.wa.gov.au and request the publication by quoting the title of the document and your requested format.

Please click HERE to report any page errors