The Chittering Chamber of Commerce has, over the past few of months, facilitated three very successful Business in Focus events along with two popular Business after Hours’.
- Chittering Acres Studio opened their doors for a Business Blitz, with Expertech as the Business in Focus. Donna Vanzetti, our Business Local advisor, ran through the very valuable Business Health Check with proactive participants.
- Bindoon Bakehaus was packed with interested local business people when the guest speaker from Chamber of Commerce & Industry WA (CCIWA), spoke about membership benefits. Chittering Chamber members have access to CCIWA membership for just $55!
- Scissor West hosted a group of experienced local business owners to assist with personal development. It was a really positive evening; the hostess perfected her public speaking whilst the attendees learned lots about scissors!
- Anspach Ag welcomed nearly fifty people out to Wannamal where the drone display was very well received. Afterwards ‘in the paddock’ there was the opportunity to casually network with a number of industry experts.
- Chittering Estate Studio artfully entertained a dozen regional operators with an interest in tourism. It was the perfect opportunity for artist Shabbi to showcase her works and guests left as ambassadors for the gallery.
If your business would like to open their doors to a little of the limelight do not hesitate to contact the Shire’s Economic Development / Communications Officer.
Coming up next week is the Chambers’ inaugural Giant Staff Christmas Party. The perfect event for small businesses with only a few employees. RSVPs are essential to this free event. Attendees just need to bring along their drinks, a business card and a Secret Santa gift for under the tree. Call Trish to RSVP or for more details (0438 860 022).
And last but not least, don’t forget to be a part of the SHOP #Chittering Support LOCAL Christmas campaign. Simply make a purchase at a participating business* for the chance to win a $200 Visa Gift Card!
*Participating Businesses : click here for the online entry form