In person: 6177 Great Northern Highway, BINDOON WA 6502 (Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 4.30pm)
By mail: PO Box 70, BINDOON WA 6502
- 9576 4600 - Shire Administration (office hours)
- 9576 0219 - Harvest, Hot Works & Vehicle Movement Ban (recorded message)
- 0427 699 701 - Ranger after hours (emergencies only)
- 0439 529 712 - Shire roads after hours (emergencies only)
- 0429 108 919 - Shire buildings after hours (emergencies only)
Facsimile: 9576 1250
Email: email@example.com please advise if you do not receive an automated receipt
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShireofChittering/ (not monitored 24/7 - information only)
For a listing of other useful phone numbers click here
Customer Service Charter
Download our Customer Service Charter.
National Relay Service
If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact Shire of Chittering through the National Relay Service.
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 08 9576 4600
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 08 9576 4600
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 08 9576 4600.