Text size:


Rates Concessions

Visit the Government of Western Australia's website - the Department of Finance have details regarding the Pensioners and Seniors Rebate Scheme. 

Apply online for a Pensioner / Senior Concession (please note, the Water Corporation and local governments share information, as such residents can apply online through the Water Corporation and the Account Number can be left blank)

Documents for download

PDF files are used on www.chittering.wa.gov.au for large documents and other resources. Where a document is not designed to be exclusively printed, an accessible alternative file (for example HTML, Rich Text) may be obtained by emailing chatter@chittering.wa.gov.au and request the publication by quoting the title of the document and your requested format.