What is I'M ALERT?
I'M ALERT Food Safety is an online food safety training program that various organisations subscribe to and deliver FREE food safety training to the food handlers within their local authority. I'M ALERT Food Safety enables a consistent and efficient delivery of Food Safety Training.
The program can be accessed online, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week and includes:
- Sections reflecting the basic food safety principles as outlined in the Food Safety Standards (Eg. Temperature Control, Food Receipt, Food Storage, Hygiene of Food Handlers etc.)
- Ability to only select the sections that are relevant to your role
- Interactive tasks and quizzes
- Printable training acknowledgement form (assists a food business operator and staff to demonstrate skills and knowledge requirements) – click here to view an example
- Printable certificate (can be displayed within a food business) - click here to view an example
- "Remind me" option (prompts a user to conduct the training again after a nominated time period)
- "Notify" option (enables a user to notify others of their completion of the training program)
Link to external website www.imalert.com.au